My First Birchbox - July 2016


You might have noticed I subscribed to my first glossybox this month, well I also subscribed to Birchbox. After getting a PR email about the box and their collaboration with Millie Mackintosh which included a couple of full size products, one not even released yet, I thought it was a good time to get it.


Birchbox actually cost less a month that I thought it did, it's only £12.95. Anyway my box arrived in by courier as opposed to the postman who I was expecting it to arrive by. The box itself is the smallest beauty box I've ever received. It's a very compact, cute but sturdy little box. On first opening you find the very hand little booklet with details about the products and full size prices etc. 


This is where I was also surprised. Every beauty box I've ever received has been opened to find tissue paper, a bow and a sticker covering the products inside. Birchbox however had it stored inside this very handy net-like drawstring back which says best day ever. Far more useful to me since it can be used for other things. 


Everything fits inside the bag and box perfectly and damage free with plenty of extra space. 


Inside this months box we have..

John Freida Frizz Ease (Full size) - Best of all you get to choose which one to receive and this was the one I wanted.  I've used it already and love the smell of it plus it does a fine job on leaving me with smooth hair after blow drying. 5/5

LOC Millie Mackintosh lip crayon Full Size - This shade has been created by Millie Mackintosh herself and isn't even available to buy yet. It's a shade of pink to suit all I would say. 5/5

Nails Inc sample - The thing with this box is everyone receives different products and shades sometimes. In my box I received a travel size of Little Brick Lane which I'm saving for Autumn but have tried already and can safely say it has good staying power. In all honesty who actually ever needs a full size bottle of nail polish, this was just perfect. 5/5

Caudalie Anti-wrinkle Protect Fluid + SPF 20 travel size - I've not tried much by Caudalie but this sounds like a handy piece of skincare for the mornings.  

Collagen Infusion Sheetmask - Anything that's been tested by dermatologists is a winner for me which this has. Sadly I've not tried it out yet as I'm still suffering for PD and want to wait until it's gone so I can get the most out of these skincare products.

As a bonus to subscribing to Birchbox you also receive £5 each month to spend in the shop with free delivery also which sounds like a great deal to me. Unfortunately I can't say that it works because every time I click to review it takes me straight to the shop. 

If you feel like subscribing, this month they have a good offer on as you receive a free box. I love these offers the best. Here's the link Birchbox - UK's #1 Beauty Box to join the rest of us birchboxers...x

Comments

Popular Posts