Ultimate Budget Shampoos and Conditioners

The first rinse - a shampoo to remove dirt and grime and be washed away down the drain in less than a minute. It seems crazy to spend a small fortune on shampoo for this 1 particular step and that's how this year I re-discovered boots own range of Fresh and Fruity/Nuttys shampoo's and conditioners.  

The Fresh and Nutty coconut shampoo couldn't make the picture unfortunately as it's currently away on holiday with my sister. I can tell you though it was my 3rd bottle of the stuff and a joy to use and a delight to smell. 


It was only just last month I picked up the Fresh and Fruity strawberry shampoo and conditioner and the Fresh and Nutty coconut conditioner to try. They were at such a great price and offer that I chose to try the strawberry range which I would usually have bypassed as I already loved the coconut version. 

I'm glad I did though because the shampoo done it's job and the conditioner indeed left my hair so incredibly soft. A little of this goes an extremely long way. The strawberry smell is lovely although a little sickly for me personally but still I will absolutely continue to use them and perhaps repurchase if I grow to love fruity smelling shampoos but perhaps perfect for kids. 

The Fresh and Nutty coconut conditioner smells exactly like coconuts, it smells good enough to eat but I doubt it'll be tasting like a bounty bar so not worth trying. It is perfect at leaving my hair soft and feeling nourished. 

A side from being exactly what I need they are an ultimate bargain at currently only 75p a bottle and also 3 for 2 meaning all three of these whopping 500ml bottles cost just £1.50. Even when they are not on offer they're only £1 each. You really can't go any wrong with picking a few of these up for yourself if you're on a budget. I will add an individual like to them all below so you can check them out at boots.

Fresh and Nutty coconut shampoo (Link) 

Fresh and Nutty coconut Conditioner (Link) 

Fresh and Fruity Strawberry Shampoo (Link) 

Fresh and Fruity Strawberry Conditioner (Link) 

Any other budget shampoos and conditioners worth trying you would like to recommend please feel free to leave a link in the comments...x


* Since boot's website is currently down they are offering 15% off a £60 spend until the 18th of August for any inconvenience using code TECHC15. 

Comments

Popular Posts