2015s Best Beauty Discoveries - Lips

I didnt buy a whole lot of makeup this year so I'm sticking to lip products. It does seem odd as makeup would have been better but this is how it narrowed down.


Nars Lip Gloss - I'm not much a lip gloss girl but I adore this non sticky very wearable gloss. It gives my lips a lovely colour. 

Carex Moisture plus lip sheen - Summer discovery here. This is an SPF cooling lip balm that gave my lips a shade of red. I love wearing lipstick and this is my summer alternative, it colours, cools and protects. 

Vaseline sugar coated - This is the only Vaseline products that's appealed to me. Purely because it said sugar coated and the tin is made to look shimmery. This is my new bedtime lip balm, I wake up with soft lips. It also lasts ages and so affordable. P.s it has wine extract, nice. 

Freedom makeup pro lipstick collection - I'm a sucker for lipsticks and especially the £1 ones. These beauties are £5 for 5 and come in a box. I picked up the pinks, the Reds and the now collections when they were 3 for 2. I loved all 15 lipsticks, they are all different textures which isn't an issue for me. The colours were strong and lasted a good long time. Especially the Reds. 

Makeup revolution unicorns unite - Lipsticks in funny colours, yep I buy them to. I just had to have makeup revolutions newest collection of unicorns unite. Makeup revolution does the best colourful lipsticks whether it's yellow or blue it's my first stop. They're very pigmented and not drying at all. Can't wait for some more scandalous shades next year..x


Comments

Popular Posts