Freedom Skincare


I love makeup Revolution and actually couldn't wait to get my hands on there sister company Freedoms products.

Skincare is really important to me and I don't actually have a lot of budget products in use. Now that I've gave up the full time job, things are going to be changing. 

And to start off with I've introduced Freedom. The glycolic glow tonic, eye makeup remover and the moisture cream. 

Pixi glow tonic fans? You might be glad to see this lovely dupe at half the price. I've used this already and my skin has remained blemish free just as it did with pixi. The only thing I noticed was the scent wasn't so delightful, it's not a horrible smell just personally not one I love. Sorry. 

Dramatic Sensitive eye makeup remover - I don't usually have a lot to say about eye makeup removers. I want them to remove the mascara and not irritate my eyes. This does exactly what you want, it's a staple product. 

Moisture lotion - my first moisturiser in a pot. Straight off I loved the pot, a quality feel heavy glass jar. The moisturiser smells divine. It's quiet a thick cream but goes on the skin beautifully and not leaving skin feeling greasy. I was able to wear it under makeup but I couldn't put a face oil on top straight away as I found it rolled so I waited a while before applying and worked just fine. It does however moisturise the skin and has replaced hydralueron moisture jelly. Yes it contains Shea butter, but it didn't break my skin out. 
 
I was supposed to have had this done weeks ago when it was all on offer but seeing as it's already budget friendly full price I don't see why you shouldn't run off down to superdrug or nab it off there website www.freedommakuplondon.co.uk and head to the cleanse fix and prime to check out the rest of the collection..x 



Comments

Popular Posts