2015s Best Beauty Discoveries - Nails

This year has been so good in the nail department. Here's my favourite discoveries.


Fuse - My mum found this for me for only £1.75 in boots this year. Despite not having a lamp for I still bought it anyway and used it with my sensationail lamp. It worked perfectly and I got some glossy blue hard nails. I might just look into getting the fuse lamp and a couple more colours. It's easier than gel, just 2 coats. 

Nails Inc Spray On Nail Polish £11 - There release created some hype, I jumped on the bandwagon straight away and pre-ordered them. I like the general idea of them but I feel the new colour releases next year could be better. 

Sensationail nail shields £8 - The damage from gel nails is real, and it really got me down this year after a constant use of gels at home, my nails were pealing. I love gel nails so when these came out I was so glad. They do require a lot of time to get them on just right as any folded over bits are so annoying. My nails lasted and they peeled off damage free. 

Nails Inc Gel effect polishes - The 2 pictured are my favourites, some of the others just aren't quiet as good. 2 coats of this and I had super glossy smooth gel effect nails without the damage. These were my go to's when I gave my nails a break from the real gels. 

High Voltage UV nail polish - My sister brought me a couple of these back from holiday. I love how they look like light bulbs. A couple of coats and under a UV light they glowed. Definitely have the best nails in the club. 

So that's it for this year in the discoveries department. I have a couple more posts to round off the year..x 

Comments

Popular Posts