Pixi Skintreats - 8 weeks of use

9 weeks ago I spent a small fortune on a few of Pixi Skintreats new goodies. Now after using the products for 8 weeks and already finished an item it's time for my thoughts.  


Almost everyone knows about the cult product Pixi Glow Tonic. I only discovered this is August and now I'm away to purchase my third bottle. I didn't get such glow (probably down to my sugar consumption) but it did rid my skin of imperfections and kept it clear of spots 
And yes I did forget to picture it on its own. 


Pixi Nourishing Cleansing Balm £18. This is a very fragrant cleansing balm, if you don't like the smell of roses I would probably suggest you buy the mud cleanser instead. This is a very thick balm which quickly turns to a luscious oil on the skin. Best used in the evenings and not when your in a rush. It takes a nice hot facecloth and bit of time to properly remove, do it quickly and expect little spots. This has been a hit with my sister going by the hole she's dug in it. 

The glow mud cleanser £18 - a creamy mud cleanser with glycolic acid. It's not the sort of mud you expect that drys, it almost vanishes and removes easily. I've used the both am and pm along side Pixi glow tonic, you don't have to worry, you won't overdo it on the acid. 


Pixi milky serum £26 - This a super hydrating serum that smells delightful. Despite other people's reviews, yes the serum is thick but it does goes up the pipette and dispense in drops as you require, serum does stick to the side of the pipette but it's not much. This will keep skin in good condition over winter. 


Pixi overnight glow serum £26 - I use this serum 2-3 times a week, it contains 10% glycolic acid to work during the night, not something I'd be using after Pixi glow tonic or every night. The pipette/dispensing is exactly the same as above. Night time moisturisers and oils can be used alongside this serum but is best used a bit later on so it has time to work. I've been leaving an hour or so before applying other products. It's also very gentle, I didn't feel it sting at all unless I had little broken skin. 

Since I started this review I've been out and purchased myself Pixis beauty sleep cream, Pixi products are just that great and affordable I've got more on my wish list.  

Pixi is available at Cultbeauty.com marks and Spencer's stores and online, and of course directly at pixibeauty.co.uk who have got a great rewards programme..x 




Comments

Popular Posts