Empties to end 2015

Next year is going to be missing a few great products that I've finished recently. 
Here's what's been used up.. 


Dove Original - Antiperspirant in a new compressed can is brilliant. I love having the full version in travel size. Dove deodorants smell gorgeous. Since finishing this one I've repurchased another 2 in different scents. 

Hand Chemistry Youth Complex - I gave this hand cream the full 10 day test and it was brilliant. My hands were so soft and looked a good few years younger. The best thing is only having to use it morning and night and get good results. 

Malin and Goetez Vitamin E moisturiser sample - I enjoyed this fresh smelling moisturiser, it was lovely to use over the summer. 

Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping facial hydrator sample - This smells along the same line as MV tonic which is my favourite skincare scented product. It moisturised but I didn't see any cell plumping happen, no that I was looking for plumped cells, just a nice moisturiser. I would definetly look into other skincare by Elemental Herbology. 

Nip + Fab dragons blood cleansing pads - 60 pads for a budget. I picked these up purely because it said dragons blood. They smelled really good and stayed moist right til the very last one. I used these occasionally on very late lazy nights or in part of a full routine. I would definetly repurchase these again. 

Pixi Glow Tonic - Forever repurchased 

Ren vita mineral oil - This could be used as either a serum oil or an oil. I went with using this during the day but wasn't a fan of using an oil serum, I felt it never really sunk in quick enough. I wish I'd kept this for night use. The pump was a bit messy as well, I'd hope the full sizes have a different disperser. 

The Body Shop Midnight Bakula - I don't think you can buy this anymore, I picked it up a while ago reduced to £3 with one of the lucky dip body shop gift cards you occasionally get out of a magazine. It was very original and had these little beads in the that weren't actually scrubby. It was a pleasure to use. 

Alpha H liquid gold - My first acid exfoliant. I still remember the first time I used it and the kick my skin got. This is 12% glycolic acid, I used it every couple of nights after I learned my lesson of daily use. Oops. I'll be rebuying this to fit it in with my Pixi glow tonic. 

Phil Smith Argan Oil - What a gorgeous smelling hair cream. I use these hair creams as hear protection, I've not had my hairdresser ask if I straighten my hair a lot since I started using them so I assume they're doing a good job. 

Odacite Po+R serum - I wish I'd saved this serum and used it when my skin needed it most instead of daily. Its designed for dehydrated skin and a very concentrated serum. A 5ml bottle lasted me less than a month and I've not been able to replace it since. It costs £33 and have various others in the range. Once I'm back working again I'll be buying this again. 

Nude Progenious Oil - Luxurious oil which the scent reminded me of pencils. I used this every night for glowing skin. Even though it was a sample size it took months before it finished. An absolute must rebuy. 

Elizabeth Arden 8 hour lip protectant - I unfortunately had a nasty reaction to something when I first tried this and it took months before I was brave enough to try again. Luckily it wasn't this that caused the reaction. I found it slightly fragranced and very creamy it was a great lip balm to put on whenever during the day. I loved it that much I kept scraping the stuff out right till the bottom. At £20 it's luxury but so worth it, it's also a multipurpose balm. 

So that's it, my final products of 2015, see you next year..




Comments

Popular Posts