2015s Best Beauty Discoveries - Perfume

2015 is only a few days from the end so now I feel is the time to reflect on everything from this year with roundup posts. This post in particular is new to CWL as I've never done a round up of my favourite beauty discoveries I've made within a year.

Let's just get started and start off with perfumes.. 


Starting left to right we have..
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy - I instantly loved the smell of this perfume after my mum showed it to me. It was Debenhams half price fragrances of the week and my mum just picked it up to sample which lead to a whole debate about whether i should buy it or not along with decadence. In the end I happily did as nothing haunts you more than purchases you didn't make. 
The bottle is very pretty and it's a sweet floral smelling perfume that I just loved instantly. Very rarely do I love a scent instantly that i know will become a staple fragrance for me. 

Marc Jacobs Decadence £69 - This perfume is what I was really in for that day I picked up juicy couture's. I had to make sure I got the 50ml to match the rest of my collection and also because the smaller one doesn't have the tassells. 
I buy Marc Jacobs new fragrances without even smelling them first, it's because a habit now that I just have to have them. This scent is perfect for this time of the year and is my favourite so far, it's a more grown up fragrance but is one people don't know if they like or not. I wear it and love it and actually smell of it all day because it lasts.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever £51 - This was released this year, just a year after the first Daisy dream. Personally I loved the first daisy dream bottle compared to this one. Scent wise its very wearable, a scent I think would suit all. It's a light floral one for daytime. 

Guarlain Shalimar £96 - I never purchased this perfume myself it actually came with Cohorteds new subscription box of perfumes which is released quarterly for only £35. The bottle is gorgeous though and the smell is lush. It's not a perfume I would say is for everyone though. 

My perfume collection was really treated to some lovely new additions this year, I can't wait to see what comes next year..x 


Comments

Popular Posts