A few more Lush goodies

I went to lush to purchase a Christmas present and came out with a few for myself. It's always to going to happen. 

I posted not so long ago the Lush Christmas collection 2015 because I didn't think I was going to get any more of them. Well I did. I picked up the Golden Wonder bath bomb and Father Christmas along with another stardust for my sister which isn't shown in the picture because it's in the last lush post. 

Golden Wonder is a golden sparkly present which smells citrusy. Great if you want something fresh and not so sweet and sickly smelling. 

Father Christmas is a sweet smelling bath bomb. It actually reminds me of something. I will update if I remember what it is. 
 

The green soap above is what I went in for. It is the gardeners hand soap. I bought this for my grandads Christmas since he's always in the garden. This is actually a soap I would buy for myself because it smells nice. 

Other items I went in for was to get Lush's winter products. Sadly for me they only had the Big Bang bubble bar. This I expect to turn the bath colourful and smell nice and fruity as its made from grapefruit oil and lemon myrtle oil with avocado butter to give that moisturised feeling.  

Now this may or may not be my last lush haul of the year. I am a little desperate to get my hands on a few of the new items. 

Comments

Popular Posts